Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian). A bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is a breakfast sandwich popular in the United States and Canada. The sandwich is typically made with bacon, eggs (typically fried or scrambled), cheese and bread. Home » Recipes » Breakfast » Bacon Egg Cheese Bagel Sandwich Meal Prep Recipe.
Toast in toaster oven or griddle. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Top one of the eggs with cheese and bacon. You can cook Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian)
- It’s of Bacon or sausage patties or steak.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Prepare of Jelly optional.
Place the remaining egg, yolk-side down, on top of the bacon. Transfer the eggs onto one half of the toasted. Sorry, egg lovers, but the truth is I didn't come into this world with the egg gene. So, it took me a long time to have my first Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich.
Bacon egg and cheese bagel (or vegetarian) step by step
- Cook bacon, I use the microwave or whatever meat you choose.
- Toast bagels, I used a toaster oven.
- Make an omelette or however you like your eggs.
- Put it all together add jelly or jam.
- Notes- this can be a dry sandwich, the jelly helps, or a breakfast sauce. Would like to see what you guys come up with leave me cooksnap, make it your own….
- Vegetarian style.
I am even a little embarrassed to admit, but it was only this year. Or try making these bacon, egg, and cheese nachos. Look, we're not actually going to tell you what to order here because #Spoon Tip: We recommend ordering your classic bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on the sea salt bagel with a light layer of mustard butter. This vegetarian bagel filling is an easy veggie brunch. These easy egg and cheese brunch bagels are a great alternative to the usual weekend fry-up.