C's French Fries Bagel. What happens when we deep fry normal all your favorite foods? Jeremy Jac deep fries a bagel with scallion cream cheese and lox! Does it taste as amazing as.
Every morning I walk past a street vendor frying eggs and bacon for people to. These crispy french fries are easy to make and seriously good! A healthy air fryer recipe that makes addictive fries in minutes! You can have C's French Fries Bagel using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of C's French Fries Bagel
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Raisin Sliced Bagel.
- Prepare 3 T of Almond Oil.
- Prepare 2 T of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 T of Sugar.
Crispy french fries made in the air-fryer, with just a small amount of oil! Making them in the oven shaves fat and calories off, without sacrificing taste. Recipe from a blog: When life hands you bagels. I am not quite sure how I came up with the idea to make french toast out of bagels but I am glad I did.
C's French Fries Bagel step by step
- Warm about 3 T oil in nonstick fry pan.
- Slice Bagel into steak fries.
- Toast Bagel fries in oil on medium setting (#4).
- Mix Cinnamon & Sugar in a bowl..
- After both sides of fries are toasted, toss on the sugar mix in the pan on a low setting..
- Serve warm. Smile and enjoy 🤓.
I do not know why but french toast just tastes better when it is made out of a bagel. These homemade air fried french fries are so easy to make and wow, they hardly need any oil at all! They aren't exactly like oil fried potatoes because Healthy French Fries in the Air Fryer. As long as you don't eat the whole basket and stick to a reasonable serving size, these french fries totally are. Oven baked, perfectly golden and crisp and deliciously fluffy and tender inside.