Beef Bagel Dip.
You can cook Beef Bagel Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Bagel Dip
- You need 2 C of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 C of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of Green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 packages of Budding sliced beef.
- You need 6 of bagels, cut into bite sized pieces.
Beef Bagel Dip instructions
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, dill weed, and garlic powder until smooth..
- Stir in prepped beef and onions..
- Place in a saleable container and refrigerate overnight, or at least four hours. The flavors will blend better if allowed to sit I the fridge overnight..
- Serve with prepped bagels..