Pizza dough bagels. So I had some pizza dough left over because I just made a pizza and I didn't want to freeze. Now my husband wanted bagels so he made his bagels. I think his bagel looks pathetic next to my pretzel.
The formula of a pizza ("sauce, dough and cheese") is sacred to old-school Brooklyn pizzaiolos like Lucali owner Mark Iacono. A pizza bagel is a bagel with pizza toppings, with origins to the United States. Trust us—making homemade bread, pizza, bagels, and more will make you feel like a professional baker. You can have Pizza dough bagels using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough bagels
- You need of Ready to use pizza dough.
- You need of Onion seeds.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Pumpkin seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Salt.
And once you try your hand at two-ingredient dough recipe, try again! Add your favorite pizza toppings to these party-ready single-serve pizza bagels. Dip the bagel tops in desired toppings. Flip bagels onto the prepared sheet pan.
Pizza dough bagels instructions
- Roll out pizza dough into bagel shape rounds and let the dough sit till they rise a little. In a pot of hot water, add the bagels one at a time for 4 mins (2mins on each side)..
- Take out of water and let them drain for a while. Then brush with water and sprinkle with the all of the above ingredients..as much or as little as you like. I even added few pumpkin seeds..
- Bake them till they are golden brown. Serve warm with butter or uset it as a sandwich base..
This Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Pizza Dough is easy to make with self rising flour and Greek Yogurt. Spread evenly on bagel halves; top with cheeses. Pizza bagels are easy and delicious! This Two-Ingredient Pizza Dough Really Works. It's one more incredible thing Greek yogurt can do.