Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.. A bagel freshly toasted with real butter that holds a tender, juicy steak patty, a fluffy folded egg, melty American cheese and savory grilled onions. BUT, look to the comments section for a former McDo employee telling about making a hollandaise for Great recipe for Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. Wife wanted plan scrambled eggs, made her this dish, she looooooooved it.
Copy cat recipe for the Mcdonalds Steak Egg and Cheese. We recently tried to recreate a McDonalds steak egg and cheese bagel and have had near perfect results. I thought this would be a great recipe to share for all those college kids out there who love a hung-over McDonald's breakfast. You can cook Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel.
- It’s 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 4 slice of steakhouse homestyle roast beef.
- Prepare 2 slice of smoked provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 each of bagel.
- You need 2 dash of minced onions.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
Mcdonald's Steak and Egg Breakfast Bagel Sandwiches. First prepare the sauce by combining the mayonnaise with the dill mustard in a small bowl. Place a slice of cheese onto the face of each bagel half. Divide the meat into four portions and stack one portion onto the cheese on the bottom bagel half.
Dean's Kick-Ass Egg, Steak, And Cheese Bagel. instructions
- Cut bagel in half and toast bagel.
- Cook roast beef till nice and firm.
- Whisk eggs well, add minced onions, salt, pepper, garlic salt to eggs, whisk well again and cook slow and low.
- Add ketchup to toasted toasted bagel.
- Scramble the eggs well. Shred provolone cheese and add to eggs, lower temp again so eggs dont brown and remain fluffy..
- Once cheese is melted and eggs are coated. Add steak and eggs to bagel and cover..
- Now enjoy this kick-ass sandwich..
Satisfy your hunger with a Dunkin' Donuts Angus Steak Egg & Cheese sandwich. Made to order just for you, for breakfast and beyond! The irresistible flavors of Angus Steak, egg and American cheese, served on an oven-toasted bagel. Complete nutrition information for Steak Egg & Cheese Bagel from McDonald's including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. These actually have a pretty high food cost for the store.