Ham, Egg, & Cheese Bagel Sandwich. Ham and eggs is a dish combining various preparations of its main ingredients, ham and eggs. It has been described as a staple of "an old-fashioned American breakfast" and of the traditional English breakfast. It is also served as a lunch and dinner dish.
With Michael Douglas, Adam Devine, Jillian Bell, Ilana Glazer. An animated series based on the popular Dr. Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Ham, Egg, & Cheese Bagel Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham, Egg, & Cheese Bagel Sandwich
- Prepare 1 of Everything Bagel.
- Prepare 1 slice of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 slice of Deli Ham.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
Ham and Eggs CupsOur Table for Seven. Freezing and Thawing Egg Ham and Cheese Crepes: To freeze, wrap each pocket in parchment paper then place in a single layer in a FoodSaver® Bag. Use the PulseVacTM option to pull out desired. Puff pastry, egg, ham, and cheese make these brunch cups easy, delicious, and so beautiful!
Ham, Egg, & Cheese Bagel Sandwich step by step
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Meanwhile, toast the bagel to your liking..
- In the skillet, cook the ham slices for 1-2 minutes on each side or until just starting to brown. You don't want them to get dry/crispy. After cooked, place on bottom half of toasted bagel and top ham with slice of cheese..
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray and add egg, salt, and pepper. Cook to your liking. I prefer it sunny side up or over easy so it makes a gooey sandwich. After cooked, place on top of ham/cheese..
- Spread mayonnaise on top half of bun and top sandwich with it..
Perfect for a quick and easy way to impress guests. This is your classic ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich reimagined into a freezer-friendly quesadilla. Creamy scrambled eggs are piled between slices of deli ham, along with a layer of mild. Taking a detour to find the chickeraffe some food, Guy and Sam cross paths with an egg-loving fox who's working hard to control his appetite. Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake.