Breakfast Bagels. I never knew how much egg's I would go through in a week now that I have a family to cook for. Breakfast bagel SandwichThinking Outside The Sandbox: Family. Spinach and Feta Oven Omelet Breakfast Bagel SandwichOrganize Yourself Skinny.
It's the ultimate breakfast sandwich and we can't help but make them again and again. They not only look appealing and taste great, they are extremely versatile and you can top them and fill them with anything your heart desires. This healthy version of an egg sandwich is a great addition to your Healthiest Way of Eating any time of day. You can cook Breakfast Bagels using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Bagels
- You need 1 packages of Bagel thins – I used the everything bagels.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 of Tblsp. Butter or bacon grease.
- It’s 4 of Tblsp. Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
It not only tastes great but provides a rich source of manganese. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. I'm the kind of girl that cannot skip breakfast. Really though, I love my breakfast.
Breakfast Bagels instructions
- For the gravy:.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Sprinkle in the flour and whisk until blended. Add salt and pepper and pour in the milk. Whisk until blended and starts to thicken..
- Toast your bagels..
- Fry eggs to your preference. I like mine sunny side up..
- Place the bottom of the bagel on serving dish, pour gravy over and top with egg. Put your bagel top slightly to the side of the egg. I topped mine with diced tomatoes and jalapeño peppers..
More than anything else, I will go for a bagel sandwich over. Butter the cut sides of the bagels. Breakfast can really set the tone for the day, providing a chance to gain nutrients and energy while ensuring that you'll stay satisfied before your next meal or snack. Bagels can fit well within a healthy. Breakfast bagel sandwiches aren't exactly the most diabetes-friendly breakfast.