Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread.
You can have Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread
- It’s 200 of Fresh Garlic Cloves.
- It’s of Garlic Olive Oil [enough to coat garlic cloves].
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Fresh Minced Chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt [+ reserves].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Small Lemon [juiced + reserved wedges].
- Prepare 2 oz of Package Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quality Red Wine [for tomatoes].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Quality White Wine [for garlic].
- It’s of ● For The Options [as needed].
- Prepare of Toasted Onion Bagles.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare 6 oz of Mason Jars.
- You need of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- It’s 3 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
Mike's 200 Clove Garlic Sun Dried Bagel Spread instructions
- Coat garlic cloves with garlic olive oil..
- Red wine and sun dried tomatoes pictured..
- Add red wine to sun dried tomatoes. Boil sun dried tomatoes until red wine dissolves and dried tomatoes have plumped..
- Add everything together with white wine and bake for 60 minutes at 425°..
- Smash garlic by hand with masher. Taste test and see if you want more sea salt or lemon juice added to the mix. Leave some of your cloves whole so your guests know exactly what they're eating! 😆.
- Place in Mason Jars and allow them to cool upside down for an hour. Then refrigerate..
- Serve on toasted bagles or garlic triskets with squeezes of lemon wedges. These make for great gifts as well. My neighbors and co- workers always look forward to them!.