Cherry Cheesecake Bagel Spread.
You can cook Cherry Cheesecake Bagel Spread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheesecake Bagel Spread
- Prepare of spread.
- You need 1 of package cream cheese, 8 ounces.
- You need 1/3 cup of frozen dark cherries (thaw).
- It’s 1/2 of zest of a lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pure vanilla extract ( just a dash ).
Cherry Cheesecake Bagel Spread instructions
- Start off with cream cheese that has been brought to room temperature..
- In a mixing bowl, cream all ingredients together..
- Toast your favorite bagel and slather on this tasty spread..
- Keep leftovers refrigerated for up to three days..
- Recipe by taylor68too..