Overstuffed Brunch Bagels.
You can cook Overstuffed Brunch Bagels using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Overstuffed Brunch Bagels
- You need 8 of thin slices roast beef.
- It’s 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 slice of maple bacon.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of roasted sweet potato.
- It’s 1 of handful of arugala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of poppy seed dressing.
- You need 1/2 of avocado; sliced.
- Prepare 2 of everything bagels.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter; diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of splash of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Overstuffed Brunch Bagels step by step
- Roast bacon on a sheet tray at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy..
- If you do not have a roasted sweet potato, then either dice and boil a peeled sweet potato until fork tender or rub a tiny bit of vegetable oil on the unpeeled sweet potato and wrap in foil. Pierce with a fork several times to allow steam to escape..
- Combine the sweet potato, butter, sugar, milk, and a pinch of salt in a mixing bowl and mash to incorporate..
- Toss arugala and poppy seed dressing in a mixing bowl..
- Spread mayonnaise on the bottom of each cut bagel, and honey mustard on the tops..
- Layer roast beef, sweet potato, bacon, and cheese on each bagel bottom. Toast in a 450° oven for approximately 30 seconds to a minute, or until bagels are toasted. Toast the bagel tops separately..
- Add dressed arugala and avocado. Assemble sandwich..
- Variations; Havarti, pepper jack, swiss, brioche, pretzel roll, spicy mustard or salad dressing.