Bacon toasted bagel sandwiches. Learn how to make toasted bagels with crispy bacon, Cheddar cheese and scrambled eggs. These breakfast sandwiches are easy to make and incredibly delicious! Bagel toast (Hebrew: בייגל טוסט, romanized: Beygel Tost) is a sandwich commonly eaten in Israel.
Cut the sandwich in half, take off the top bun, place cheese on top, put top bun back on, then. My family loves CRISPY bacon so we like adding bacon to the sandwich instead of stirring bacon bits into the eggs. One teaspoon of water can be used instead of the teaspoon of milk. You can cook Bacon toasted bagel sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon toasted bagel sandwiches
- You need of Bagels (I prefer Everythings).
- You need of Bacon.
- It’s of Meats for sandwich, can be pre-cooked lunch meats.
- You need of Cream cheese for taste.
- It’s of Other sandwich fixings you might enjoy.
When breakfast rolls around, pop a mini bagel, English muffin or slice of bread into the toaster. Simply store – bought toasted bagels slathered with cream cheese. Mom used to always throw a few pieces of bacon in between and there's just something about the contrast of cool cream cheese and crisp, salty. This is a recipe that I through together for my son and his friends.
Bacon toasted bagel sandwiches step by step
- Get out a skillet for the bacon, cast iron is preferred but not necessary, heat on medium high.
- Once pan is hot, lay bacon out flat on the pan and it will start to cook, a trick I have found to get bacon to a perfect cook is to wait until they just start smelling 'burnt' and then I flip them, on the other side they cook for a quick minute, this cooks them to be "mostly" crispy.
- Keep fire on and remove bacon from pan and set aside on a plate with a paper towel to soak up grease.
- Take your bagels and cut them in half and place them in the pan facing down, this process will be quick and checking them during won't hurt them, I usually cook them for about 1-2 minutes but it depends on how toasty you want them.
- Once bagels are done, assemble your sandwich and enjoy!.
The guys love it for breakfast, lunch, anytime. It's easy to fix and very filling. I use microwave sausage and use the microwave for the bacon. You can change the type of cheese, too, for a different twist on these grilled sandwiches. Sandwiches include cold and hot sandwiches of every kind that are prepared and ready to be eaten, whether made on bread, on bagels, on rolls, in pitas, in wraps, or otherwise, and regardless of the filling or number of layers.