Quick bagel breakfast casserole. A casserole that includes all of your favorite bagel toppings from Delish.com. A fully loaded bagel casserole is what our dreams are made of. We've seriously considered making this casserole every single weekend but we switch it up with this Cheesy Croissant Casserole every now and then instead.
Turn the classic breakfast of bagels and lox into an easy, make-ahead egg casserole with this recipe from Siri Daly and her mom. The Midwest is home of the casserole, and growing up we barely went a week without some sort of baked "hot dish" for dinner (Tuna Casserole being my favorite). Yes, this casserole probably falls a little more on the "indulgent" side. You can have Quick bagel breakfast casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick bagel breakfast casserole
- You need 3 of sets of bagels (blueberry was the ones I had).
- It’s 2 of tables spoons of cream cheese (I had brown sugar).
- Prepare of melting cheese (didn't have cheddar so i used mozerella).
- Prepare 6-7 slices of or as desired. ham/sausage (i used turkey ham).
- Prepare 1 of small tomato diced small (i had Roma).
- You need 1/4 of of onion diced small.
- It’s of cooking spray or butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 7 of eggs.
But I have had sooo I have made it (or a version of it) countless times over the years whenever I need a quick and easy meal to serve a crowd. And I can attest that while. 🔑 Casseroles are great for entertaining hungry guests! But they don't have to be bland and boring. 😍 The flavors of this casserole just sing on your tongue. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Quick bagel breakfast casserole step by step
- Mix eggs, milk, dash of black pepper and salt.. placed in a container with diced bagel to observe the mixture.
- Heat a large skillet..cooking spray…add diced onion until cooked add diced tomatoes and ham…take all out in a container set to the side.
- Using the large skillet add some butter..add all bagel mixture..drizzle cream cheese…then ham mixture on top drizzle all over….
- Drizzle melting cheese as well.
- Cook in low heat..until done checking on it….
- Enjoy….feel free to add anything else this was a quick breakfast and would definitely fill you up!!.
Some would argue that you shouldn't even toast a good bagel. If you bow down at the traditionalist bagel altar, you may be quick to assume this video is sacrilegious. Hear us out: This easy-to-throw-together recipe has all the best qualities of a breakfast sandwich but with the ease of a casserole. Make this Quick and Easy Breakfast Casserole your go-to for spur-of-the-moment brunches! This savory easy-to-make casserole is the perfect recipe to prepare since it makes enough to serve eight.