Sriracha Egg Bagels w/ Bacon & Avo.
You can cook Sriracha Egg Bagels w/ Bacon & Avo using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Egg Bagels w/ Bacon & Avo
- It’s 2 of gluten free bagels.
- You need 1 tsp of dairy free spread.
- You need 3 tbsp of dairy free milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 slices of smoked bacon.
- You need 1 of avocado sliced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Sriracha Egg Bagels w/ Bacon & Avo instructions
- Cut the bagels in half and toast until golden Fry the bacon until crisp Whisk together the eggs, dairy free milk, sriracha and seasoning.
- Melt the dairy free spread in a small saucepan over a medium heat Pour in the egg mix and push around until scrambled Layer up the bagels with the avocado, bacon and eggs.