Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough. Using our pizza dough once again. This time making some soft homemade pretzels and both Montreal and New York style bagels. Yeast buns that taste and look like soft pretzels!
Thank you for writing and have a great. Made from scratch Everything Bagel Soft Pretzel Knots! The dough is really easy to make, and produces a soft and slightly chewy pretzel. You can cook Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough
- You need 250 gram of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten.
- You need 125 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of Few shredded almonds.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame seeds and nigella seeds.
What gives homemade soft pretzels their amazing dark color and distinctive flavor is dipping them in a bath of water and baking soda before baking. Homemade pretzel buns – pulled fresh out of your own oven – are deep golden brown, chewy, and generously topped with coarse salt (or not). A couple of summers ago pretzel buns hit the fast food circuit, with Wendy's and Dunkin' Donuts and Sonic all calling out their newest innovation in. Crazy Dough Pretzels – easy homemade pretzels, golden brown First time I made smaller pretzels sprinkled with coarse salt.
Pretzels,Bagels and almond Buns with 1 dough step by step
- In large bowl add flour,sugar,yeast,salt,egg,milk and butter mix well.
- Make dough with hands or machine knead it for 10 minutes..
- Oiled the dough for first proofing and cover it with cling film for 2 hours until double in size..
- After proofing puch the dough and make a log..
- Cut the dough equally make 10 balls.roll with rolling pin..
- Fold it like rolls make 2 Pretzels..
- Take another 2 balls make bagels shape..
- Make 2 ball with Pretzels shape keep it on greased baking sheet for next proofing.
- Take 4 ball make this folded shape for almond buns,then cover those for proofing..
- Take a pan add 2 cups water and add 2 tsp baking soda and boil it add the Pretzels in it for 30 seconds each side.
- Add 2 tsp brown sugar and dissolve in the water and dip bagels in it for 30 seconds each side.make cuts on Pretzels..
- Brush egg wash and sprinkle sea salt on Pretzels,on bagels sprinkle some sesame seeds and nigella seeds preheat oven at 200 c,bake for 15 minutes until golden brown..
- Another pan brush egg wash to almond buns.and sprinkle almonds. Preheat the oven at 180 c and bake for 25 minutes until golden colour..
- Cool on wire rack and enjoy..
Easy and amazing soft sourdough pretzels! Poach each pretzel until they float (make sure they're not stuck to the bottom of the pot). thank you for this recipe! I made these in the hotdog buns. O'Doughs products are healthy baked goods that are certifed gluten-free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO), and their products are also non-GMO and Kosher Certified by KSA. The bagel franchises prepare bagel dough and bake them in a variety of ways.