My Buttered toasted Bagel with Bacon,scrambled Egg + Beans. 💖. Learn how to make toasted bagels with crispy bacon, Cheddar cheese and scrambled eggs. These breakfast sandwiches are easy to make and incredibly delicious! Scrambled eggs with bacon is a versatile recipe.
Ingredients of My Buttered toasted Bagel with Bacon,scrambled Egg + Beans. 💖
- You need 1 of Bagel cut into two.
- You need 1 of /tsp Butter.
- You need 4 slices of back bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of beans.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
A lovely scrambled egg recipe for the weekend, it makes a great brunch to keep you going until mid afternoon. Bake muffin tin scrambled eggs and store them in the fridge. For breakfast, warm the baked scrambled eggs in the microwave, add to a toasted When breakfast rolls around, pop a mini bagel, English muffin or slice of bread into the toaster. While it is toasting, warm a scrambled egg patty.
My Buttered toasted Bagel with Bacon,scrambled Egg + Beans. 💖 step by step
- Add the bacon under the grill while under the grill whisk the eggs with milk and salt n pepper..
- Next when you have scrambled them in the frying pan turn off and set aside..
- Turn the bacon over to cook the other side after 3 minutes meanwhile open the beans add to a saucepan and warm up. Near the last minute add the bagels under the grill to toast with the bacon. Then butter add the bagels to your plate.
- Next add the scrambled egg and bacon.next add the beans and enjoy!.
Toast the bagels in a toaster. Halve the bagels and top with the scrambled eggs and bacon. If desired, serve for breakfast with a cup of coffee. Light and fluffy scrambled eggs with bacon recipe is a quick and easy breakfast meal! Let me show you how to make perfect scrambled eggs and bacon.