Scrambled eggs and bagel. Combine egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. SPREAD each bagel half with cream cheese.
Perfect for a simple weekend breakfast or brunch. Learn how to make toasted bagels with crispy bacon, Cheddar cheese and scrambled eggs. These breakfast sandwiches are easy to make and incredibly delicious! You can cook Scrambled eggs and bagel using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs and bagel
- It’s 1 of sesame bagel.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 slices of ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hollandaise sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Chilli flakes.
Spoon scrambled eggs on each bagel half and top with a twist of smoked salmon. Grind black pepper over the top. Top tip for making Salmon and scrambled egg bagels. You can use cream cheese,crème fraîche or creaminstead of the mascarpone.
Scrambled eggs and bagel step by step
- Whisk eggs, salt and chilli flakes (if using) add to saucepan on a med heat and whisk until scrambled..
- Slice bagel in half, lightly toast and add butter..
- Slice ham add on top of bagel then put eggs on top, serve with hollandaise if desired..
- Also works well with crispy bacon or smoked salmon.
Melt butter in small, non-stick skillet set over medium-high heat. Bake muffin tin scrambled eggs and store them in the fridge. For breakfast, warm the baked scrambled eggs in the microwave, add to a toasted bagel with cheese and bacon. Figuring out what to eat for breakfast can be a challenge. Everyone is hungry, groggy, and pressed for time and no one.