Raspberry Kiwi Kahlua Glaze.
You can have Raspberry Kiwi Kahlua Glaze using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Kiwi Kahlua Glaze
- It’s 1 1/2 packages of frozen raspberries.
- It’s 1 dash of kahlua.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Raspberry syrup.
- You need 2 of fresh kiwis.
Raspberry Kiwi Kahlua Glaze step by step
- In a large or medium saucepan, defrost and heat frozen raspberries. They should crumble with heat..
- Add your dash of Kahlua: note- a small dash. Allow to simmer for a moment..
- I used a food processor but you could also just chop the kiwis. Add kiwis and syrup to mixture and simmer on low heat until everything has muddled..
- I poured this over angel food cupcakes. I am excited to hear what others come up with..