Bagels. A bagel (Yiddish: בײגל beygl; Polish: bajgiel), also historically spelled beigel, is a bread product originating in the Jewish communities of Poland. Перевод слова bagel, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, примеры использования. The bagel is a dense ring of bread, often rather bland, raised with yeast and containing almost no fat. A bagel (Yiddish בײגל) beygl) sometimes beigel, is a bread product traditionally made of yeasted wheat dough in the form of a roughly hand-sized ring which is first boiled in water and then baked.
Learn more. bagel Существительное. bagel / bagels. Borrowed from Yiddish בייגל (beygl), ultimately from a diminutive of Middle High German bouc, boug- ("ring, bracelet"), from Old High German boug ("ring"), from Proto-Germanic *baugaz ("ring"); compare obsolete English bee ("ring, metal ring, bracelet"), Middle English bege, beh, Old English bēag, bēah. Bagels synonyms, Bagels pronunciation, Bagels translation, English dictionary definition of Bagels. n. You can cook Bagels using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bagels
- Prepare 150 grams of Wholemeal bread flour.
- Prepare 350 grams of strong white bread flour.
- It’s 15 grams of light muscavado sugar.
- You need 10 grams of rock salt.
- Prepare 15 grams of dried active yeast.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 350 ml of water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
A glazed, ring-shaped roll with a tough, chewy texture, made from plain yeast dough that is dropped. The bagel is a breakfast classic, and great ones are hard to find. If you don't live near a bakery, or if you just like the challenge of making. Skinny taste bagels (Greek yogurt + self rising flour) with swirled food colouring to make it interesting. 😂 Was thinking the kids might like it but they thought it looked. #bagel #yummy #bread #dunkindonuts #help.
- Place all the dry ingredients and the oil into a bowl keeping the yeast away from the salt..
- Pour in the water gradually until the dough begins to form. (You may not need it all).
- Tip the dough onto a dry smooth surface and knead for 10mins..
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover. Leave to prove for about 4hours..
- Remove the dough and then knead for another 5mins..
- Split into 8 equal sized balls, pierce the middle and swirl around your finger to create a ring shape. Place onto a baking tray lined with grease proof paper. (Make sure you leave room for the dough expanding, use a second tray if needed.).
- Cover with a tea towel and prove for another 2hours..
- Pre-heat an oven to 190°C / 170°C fan and bring a pan of water to boil..
- One by one, boil each dough ring for 90s, turning over every 30s. Remove and place on a grease proof paper lined tray..
- Crack the egg into a cup and beat with a fork. Use this to egg wash each bagel..
- Place into the oven for 20-25mins or until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool..
How many times have you gotten laid this year?"— Janitor. "Bagel"— Todd. Bagel definition: A bagel is a ring-shaped bread roll. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary. Des bagels faits par nous et frais ! Retrouvez-nos points de ventes en France, Suisse, Luxembourg Venez récupérer vos bagels et découvrir nos marquages au sol en avançant case par case, c'est pas.