Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter.
You can cook Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread starteror use natural leaven).
- It’s 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour for pre-fermented dough.
- You need 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 8 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 1 of Water.
Bagels Made With Apple Bread Starter instructions
- First, make the pre-ferment dough. Combine the bread starter (strained) and bread flour in a bowl, mix with a rubber spatula and leave at room temperature overnight. (It was 7 hours in the summer.).
- It will be like this the next day!.
- Combine the dough and the rest of the ingredients and mix. The amount of water differs depending on your particular flour and temperature. It will be about 50 ml. Please adjust the amount of water by adding a little at a time..
- When you have finished kneading, divide it into 6 portions and allow them to rest for 15 minutes. (You don't have to do the 1st proofing.).
- Shape the dough, place them on parchment paper dusted with flour. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out kitchen towel, leave to rest in a warm place for 1 hour and a half..
- Put water in a wide pan such as a frying pan, and add 1 tablespoon of sugar (not listed) and bring it to a boil. Boil the dough for 30 seconds each side. Drain onto a baking tray, and bake them straight away. (About 28 minutes at 200℃).
- Please refer tofor the bread starter..