Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour.
You can have Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour
- It’s 150 grams of Tofu.
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 70 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey (For kettling).
Tofu Okara Bagels Made with Tofu, Okara, and Flour step by step
- Fry the okara in a frying pan to evaporate the water..
- It is good if the okara is a little wet like this..
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Microwave the tofu for 1 minute, add it to the bowl, and knead..
- Let it sit for 10 minutes and then divide into equal portions and shape. Spread the dough into an ellipse and fold into thirds, leaving one end open. Then bring the opposite end around and tuck into the open end..
- Dissolve the honey in boiling water, and boil the dough for one minute on each side..
- Bake in the oven at 200℃ for 20~25 minutes until they turn a nice golden brown, and they are done..