Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna. The Best Lunch Bagel Sandwich Recipes on Yummly I guess I figured simple dishes like sandwiches, wraps, salads, and such were boring and didn't merit their own post. I mixed the tuna with a generous quantity of finely chopped cabbage, which makes up the bulk of the salad.
Served on a bagel, open faced with cream cheese, sliced tomato, cucumber, sliced onion, coleslaw Your choice of tuna salad, turkey salad or low-fat cottage cheese with tomato, hard-boiled egg and Sky High Corned Beef Sandwich. Loaded inside with coleslaw and Russian dressing on rye bread. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. You can have Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna
- It’s 2 of Bagel.
- You need 1/8 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 of cube Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Ground black pepper.
Add cabbage, and stir-fry until softened. Add tuna, and stir well with vegetables. Season with soy sauce to your preference. You can always make a salad with the cabbage and canned tuna instead of a stir-fry.
Bagel Sandwich Loaded with Cabbage and Tuna instructions
- Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator and bring to room temperature..
- Wash and drain the cabbage. Roughly shred the cabbage, put into a plastic bag with the salt, and rub together..
- Drain the oil from the tuna, then mix with the cream cheese..
- Once the cabbage has wilted, squeeze out the moisture..
- Slice the bagels in half and spread butter on the inside. Top with cabbage and tuna, then season to taste with black pepper to finish..
Shred the tuna with a fork chop the cabbage, add minced chives, salt, and pepper, and. But is a buttered bagel actually a sandwich? We find the city's guidelines to be confusing. Food that is "prepared and ready to be eaten…regardless of the filling DD: Yes, a buttered bagel is a sandwich because it requires someone to slice it and spread an ingredient in the center. A Loaded Tuna Sandwich is such a classic sandwich choice, and always our go-to for an easy lunch when we don't feel inspired to make anything else.