Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels.
You can cook Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels using 10 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels
- Prepare 220 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 150 grams of Lukewarm water.
- You need 2 of teaspons ※ Dark chocolate (Dissolve into two teaspoons of water).
- You need 15 grams of of each Black and White Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of Water for kettling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey for kettling.
Elegant Chocolate Marbled Bagels instructions
- Dissolve the dark chocolate in 2 teaspoons of water..
- Let the bread machine knead the dough (about 20 minutes). Once it's done, turn off the machine and take out the dough..
- Divide the dough in half and then put one back in the bread machine. Let it run for about five minutes so it makes the chocolate dough..
- When it's done, divide the dough into 4 portions each. Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Take the chocolate chips out of the refrigerator..
- Roll out the dough to a 25 cm by 10 cm shape.
- Place one dough on top of the other being careful to make sure no air gets in, and then sprinkle the chocolate chips..
- Roll it up and then close it tightly. Press the ends down..
- Form the dough into a bagel shape tightly forming the ends together..
- This is the opposite version. Chocolate dough, then white dough, and then the dark chocolate chips..
- Close this dough tightly as well and then do just as you did in Step 9..
- Once you've made the two variations, let the dough rise for 20 minutes..
- While preheating the oven, bring some water and honey to a boil..
- Set it on low heat and then cook each side for about 15 seconds..
- Once done set them on some parchment paper to collect the excess water. It won't take long..
- Bake in an oven at 200℃ for about 15 minutes and they are done!.
- The shiny, plump bagels are ready!.
- When you cut into them, the marble pattern is adorable..
- There are red potato, matcha, and kabocha squash versions too!.
- Marble Bagels..