Matcha Tofu Bagel. A raw vegan cream cheese made with tofu and cashews flavored by the sweet grassy notes of matcha green tea. Последние твиты от Matcha and Tofu (@Matcha_and_Tofu). sharing easy Japanese recipes from Tokyo. 日本 東京. This tofu mixture makes a flavorful topping for bagels. For zing, add more mustard, garlic or onion.
In addition to matcha butter, you can experiment by adding Gotcha Matcha Cafe Grade Matcha to lattes, yogurt. Check out matcha-tofu's art on DeviantArt. Matcha powder blended with creamy tofu and coconut milk. You can cook Matcha Tofu Bagel using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Tofu Bagel
- It’s 200 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Matcha.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Skim milk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of of black & white Roasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar for boiling.
Topped with maple syrup for a slight touch of warm sweetness. Korean Tofu Jorim Recipe & Video. Matcha Dutch Baby Pancake Recipe & Video. Perfect Brunch Kimchi Beef Hash Recipe & Video.
Matcha Tofu Bagel instructions
- Leave the tofu to drain for at least 30 minutes before starting anything else..
- Make a volcano in a bowl with the flour. Add the sugar and yeast to the crater, and the matcha, skimmed milk powder, and salt to the base. Put it to one side..
- Heat the tofu in the microwave to body temperature, and then also add that to the crater. Rub everything in the bowl together with your fingers and then destroy the volcano by beginning to knead..
- Once all of the dough has come together, add in the sesame seeds and continue to knead until the dough naturally starts to come away from your hand. Shape into a round ball, cover with a damp cloth, and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Then add some honey to a frying pan along with some hot water and bring to a boil..
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces and shape into bagels. Boil each side for 30 seconds, and transfer to the baking tray, then put them in the oven. Bake for 15-17 minutes to complete..
- To re-heat, I recommend putting them in an oven. Cut them in half, wrap each half in foil before heating. These bagels turn out great if you take the foil off at the end and lightly brown the inside..
- I tried to spread the bagels with a cream cheese, red bean paste, and sliced almond cream..
- I tried shaping them into shapes here. Refer to these honey-milk bagel instructions,, to find out how..
- I topped this one off with a de-salted pickled cherry blossom..
- Try serving with Tofu Cream,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144127-soy-milk-cream.
Soft silken Tofu Pudding (Blancmange) dessert made with tofu, honey, gelatin, and soy milk. Topped with a sweet-tart strawberry sauce, this pudding makes a delightful low-caloric dessert. The beautiful color of matcha powder will remind you of young green leaves. Daifuku is a Japanese mochi dessert stuffed with a sweet filling. The beautiful color of matcha powder.