Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes.
You can cook Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes
- You need 220 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 150 grams of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Red sweet potato powder (dissolve in 2 teaspoons of water).
- You need 1 of ♪ ☆Anko Red bean paste.
- It’s 1 of Water for boiling.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey for boiling.
Pink Marbled Bagels Made with Red Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Dissolve the red sweet potato powder in an equal amount of water..
- Add the dough ingredients to the bread machine, and knead it together using the dough cycle. After about 20 minutes have passed, turn the machine off and remove the dough. Divide the dough in half..
- Return 1/2 of the dough to the bread machine, along with the dissolved red sweet potato powder. Let the machine knead for about 5 minutes. (The picture shows three varieties of dough).
- Divide each half of the dough into 4 pieces, and let all 8 pieces rest for about 20 minutes (The picture shows B Cocoa Marbled Bagel dough).
- After the dough has rested, roll it out to a 25cm x 10cm oblong..
- Stack the pink on top of the white dough and press together with the rolling pin. smear the top with the anko paste..
- Wrap the dough around the paste and seal..
- Form the resulting tube into a ring form and shape with your fingers..
- Here I put the pink dough on the outside, and left out the anko paste..
- When you have shaped the bagels, let them go through a second rising for 20 minutes..
- While preheating the oven, bring some water and the honey to a boil..
- Turn the pan to low heat and add in the bagels, cooking each side for 15 seconds..
- Place the bagels on a paper towel to drain, and quickly place in a 200°C oven for about 15 mintues..
- The glossy and airy bagels are finished..
- You can see the marbling in the cross section. So pretty!.
- Marbled Bagels ♥.