Basic Cake Flour Bagels. Bread Flour: A high protein flour is necessary for making bagels. These are just basic measurements to follow. Bread Machine: Place the dough ingredients into the pan of the machine.
Second, so you can customize them to your taste, as in pesto bagels with sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts; and third, it's. Remove from water and replace the bagels on the greased baking sheet. Chocolate cake in lockdown without oven,maida,baking powder and eggs You can have Basic Cake Flour Bagels using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basic Cake Flour Bagels
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 25 ml of Honey.
- Prepare 25 ml of Condensed milk.
- It’s 400 ml of Cake flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of Boiling water (for kettling).
- Prepare 20 ml of Honey (for kettling).
Garlic Low Carb Coconut Flour Bagels – Gluten Free. This garlic bagel tastes best when it's toasted because it get's rid of the cake like texture. The butter in the batter gives them a nice buttery taste as well. The Best Almond Flour Cake Recipes on Yummly
Basic Cake Flour Bagels instructions
- Put the dry yeast, milk, and honey in a heatproof dish, then microwave for 3 minutes at 200 W..
- Remove from the microwave, and mix well to dissolve the dry yeast. Add the condensed milk..
- Put the cake flour and salt into a bowl, and briefly mix to blend. Add the vegetable oil, and briefly mix again..
- Pour the Step 2 mixture into 3, and knead until the dough comes together..
- When the dough comes together, thoroughly knead the dough by hand in the bowl for 5 – 10 minutes..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and place it in the oven. Wait until the 1st rising is done (30 ~ 40 minutes at 40℃)..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions. Let rest for about 10 minutes, and form into bagel shapes..
- Arrange the shaped dough from Step 7 on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Put in the oven and rise (30 minutes at 40℃)..
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add the honey and dissolve. Place the bagels in the pot, and boil for 30 seconds each side..
- Drain the excess water. Return the bagels to the baking sheet. Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes at 180℃, and you're all done..
You can't use this flour for bread, because it has so little gluten development that the bread wouldn't have the structure to trap the. I don't think it's the flour; Gold Medal is a pretty reliable brand, not to mention expensive. It would help if you stated what part of the bagels "aren't right". I would recommend a high protein bread flour for your bagels. Avoid any All Purpose (AP) flours as they are "okay for everything, but great for nothing." What Is Cake Flour Anyway?