Sweet Potato Mini Bagels. The addition of sweet potatoes also makes these slightly sweet and, well, orange. I will say, though, these do not have an overt sweet These would be a fantastic way to kick off an autumn season or (in my case) say good bye to winter. Sweet Potato Bagels, makes one dozen.
Strong arguments have been advanced on both sides, but if you're looking to experiment, these sweet roots can be much. Mini Sweet Potato Pies are everything you love about the classic Thanksgiving dessert, in one delicious bite. Add the sweet potatoes to a food processor or blender and blend into a puree. You can cook Sweet Potato Mini Bagels using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Mini Bagels
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 70 grams of Sweet potato.
- It’s 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 7 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 160 grams of Soy milk.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 10 grams of Black sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Filling (If you like).
- Prepare of Kettle Boiling:.
- You need 1 of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey or sugar.
Add the evaporated milk, egg white, vanilla, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice to the puree and blend. Petite sweet potato pie bites lightly sweetened with a ripe banana, a touch of brown sugar and spices, then topped with a light meringue topping. Since the banana adds natural sweetness you hardly need any additional sugar at all! MINI SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE Like this recipe?
Sweet Potato Mini Bagels step by step
- Steam the sweet potatoes to soften them, and roughly mash up with a masher. Measure out 70g..
- Place the ingredients into the bread maker, and switch it on!.
- The bread machine's kneading process won't be enough, so take it out after the bread maker is done, and knead for an additional 5 minutes by hand..
- Divide into 6 equal portions after kneading, roll them back up into balls, and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Stretch the dough out into a rectangle~..
- Roll it up tightly..
- Flatten out one end, and twist the ends together..
- Let sit for 15 minutes. Make sure not to let them dry out. Start preheating the oven to 220℃..
- Prepare the water for kettle boiling while you wait, and add in the honey. Make sure not to let it come to an overly strong boil! This will cause the bagels to crease..
- Boil on each side for 1 minute~..
- Drain the water thoroughly, and place onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 200℃ and bake for 15~17 minutes. Please make adjustments according to your household oven..
- Please try adding inif you would like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150278-sweet-potato-dip.
- It also goes great with. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149577-kabocha-squash-dip.
Pin it to your SIDE DISH pinboard! This is a family favorite and it wouldn't be Thanksgiving Usually, it is made in a casserole dish but to fancy things up a little this year I am making mini sweet potato casseroles. Sweet Potato Bread Mashed Sweet Potatoes No Yeast Bread Bread Baking Cinnamon Honey Butter Honey Bread Fresh Bread Good Food Yummy Food. How To Make Bagels Plain Bagel Plat Vegan Bread Recipes Cooking Recipes Homemade Bagels Bread Baking Love Food Food Photography. Mini Sweet Potato Muffins have become a fall favorite in our house.