You can have Homemade Kahlua using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Kahlua
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of instant coffee.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 oz of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of corn syrup.
- It’s 1 of fifth vodka.
Homemade Kahlua step by step
- Dissolve sugar in 2 cups of the boiling water and add corn syrup. Dissolve the instant coffee in the remaining boiling water..
- Pour syrup and coffee into a gallon container and let cool..
- Add the vodka and vanilla when cooled..
- For best results, let the mixture "mature" for 4 to 5 weeks..