Crunchy Orange Bagels.
You can cook Crunchy Orange Bagels using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Orange Bagels
- It’s 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 15 grams of Orange marmalade.
- It’s 5 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 1 pinch of Flaked salt (or normal salt).
- It’s 1 1/2 grams of Dried yeast.
- Prepare 90 grams of 100% orange juice.
- You need of ☆ Kettling.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- You need 5 grams of Honey (for kettling).
Crunchy Orange Bagels instructions
- Chop the walnuts and add all of the ingredients to a bowl. The best marmalade to use is one that contains orange peel..
- Knead the dough well for 10 minutes..
- Split the dough into 3 equal pieces and form into balls. Cover with damp paper towels and leave the bagels to rest for 10 minutes..
- Once rested, roll the balls out into circles..
- Fold one side over to the center of the circle and roll the dough up without letting too much air in. Once rolled, fix in place securely and stretch..
- Squash, then apply a little water to each end of the roll and form into a ring..
- Once it's a ring leave to prove for a second time for 20 minutes. While waiting, boil some water and add it to a frying pan..
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Once the water in the frying pan has boiled, add the bagel and boil for 30 seconds on each side..
- Once boiled, drain away any water left on the bagels and bake for 20 minutes..