Healthy Carrot Bagels.
You can have Healthy Carrot Bagels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Carrot Bagels
- Prepare 140 grams of Grated carrot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 200 grams of ◎ Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 12 grams of ◎ Honey.
- Prepare 2 grams of ◎ Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ◎ Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
Healthy Carrot Bagels step by step
- Peel the carrots,then grate. Add lemon juice..
- Put ingredients marked ◎in a bowl, and mix together. Add the grated carrot and knead the dough on a work surface for about 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions and shape into balls. Cover with plastic wrap,or a moistened kitchen towel,and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll the balls into 15 cm x 7 cm ovals, then roll the dough up lengthwise. Now flatten about 3 cm of the right side of the roll..
- Merge this flattened side with the left side and make the donut shape..
- Cover bagels with a moistened kitchen towel again and let them prove for 25 minutes at 30°C..
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and then turn the heat down low. Dissolve the honey in the boiling water. Gently place bagels in the water and cook for 1 minute on both sides..
- Scoop them out with a skimmer and transfer to a baking tray. Put in preheated 200°C oven as soon as possible. Turn down to 190°C and bake 20 minutes..