Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels.
You can cook Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels
- Prepare 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 15 grams of Honey.
- It’s 4 1/2 grams of Salt.
- You need 133 grams of plus Soy milk (unprocessed).
- You need 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- It’s of For kettling.
- Prepare 1 liter of Hot water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Honey and Whole Wheat Bagels instructions
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and knead by putting your weight into it..
- After 10 to 15 minutes of kneading, divide into 5 portions and let rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out until long and thin. Roll up tightly from the edge nearest you and seal the seam tightly. Roll into a 20 cm stick..
- Press down one end of the roll to flatten it. Twist the roll twice, and fold the non-flattened edge inwards. Close the seam well and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Bring water to a boil in a frying pan and add the honey. Boil both sides for 30 seconds each..
- Pat the bagels dry. Line on a baking tray and bake for 16 to 18 minutes in a 210℃ oven..
- Enjoy with a smear or cream cheese or as a sandwich..