Kahlua Sugar Cookies W/ Buttercream Frosting. These buttercream cookies are made with soft, chewy sugar cookies, and are decorated with the most delicious homemade buttercream frosting. Either way, these soft, chewy sugar cookies with buttercream frosting will knock your socks off. They're not too sweet on their own, which makes.
Buttercream Frosting: Cream softened butter and sugar. Beat in vanilla and milk, adding milk by teaspoons and beating until frosting is smooth and of desired spreading consistency. I frosted my cookies and then topped a few of them off with colored sugars, but if you want to skip the frosting you can sprinkle your cut-outs with sanding sugar just before baking. You can have Kahlua Sugar Cookies W/ Buttercream Frosting using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kahlua Sugar Cookies W/ Buttercream Frosting
- It’s of Cookies.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Softned Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kahlua.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 4 cup of Confectioner's Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegtable Shortening.
- You need 1/2 cup of Margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
This is the way my mom always makes her sugar cookies, they still taste delicious! Tips for making perfect sugar cookies This Kahlua buttercream frosting is the ultimate dessert accompaniment. Rich, creamy and perfect with any dessert. From frosting delicious cupcakes, layered cakes, as well as between macaron shells.
Kahlua Sugar Cookies W/ Buttercream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl..
- Add the egg & vanilla extract to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients to butter mixture..
- Add buttermilk to moisten.
- bake 10- 15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. (Note) you want the cookies to be kinda big..
- let the cookies cool while you start the frosting.
- to start the frosting cream together the shortening and butter.
- mix in the vanilla extract.
- slowly add the powdered sugar mixing in a ½ cup at a time to the butter & shortening mixture using a hand mixer or Wisk.
- mix in the milk, it's not smooth add more milk in 1 tablespoon increments..
- Frost cookies and enjoy..
- makes about 10-15 cookies. (Note) there may be extra frosting. frosting also works beautifully for cake/ cupcakes..
Make it with or without chocolate, add a dash of espresso. No matter what time of the year, this. This sugar cookie buttercream frosting goes on smoothly and hardens just like royal icing. Learn how to ice sugar cookies, with yummy buttercream icing, the This Sugar Cookie Buttercream Frosting is a delicious go to to ice sugar cookies and is so quick and easy, too! Amazing sugar cookie bars that are soft, fluffy and absolutely delicious!