Chewy Plain Bagel Made in a Bread Maker.
You can have Chewy Plain Bagel Made in a Bread Maker using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chewy Plain Bagel Made in a Bread Maker
- You need 300 grams of Strong (bread) flour.
- Prepare 170 ml of Water (cold during the summer).
- You need 15 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 4 4/5 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 10 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey for kettling.
Chewy Plain Bagel Made in a Bread Maker instructions
- Put all the ingredients in the bread maker and make the dough. After that, refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148333-bittersweet-brown-sugar-bagels-using-a-bread-maker.
- It looks like this when done!.
- Make a hearty sandwich with fillings of your choice, and enjoy!!.