Earl Grey Scented Bagels.
You can have Earl Grey Scented Bagels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Earl Grey Scented Bagels
- It’s 380 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of or less Salt.
- Prepare 5 grams of Loose leaf tea leaves (Earl Grey).
- It’s 210 ml of Lukewarm water.
Earl Grey Scented Bagels step by step
- Put all the ingredients except for the tea leaves in your bread maker and start to make the dough. Grind the tea leaves finely in a mortar..
- After around 10 minutes, add the ground tea leaves to the bread maker and let it do its job..
- Once the dough is done, deflate it and roll up into 9 balls. Cover with a well-wrung moist kitchen towel and let sit for 20 minutes..
- Deflate the dough and stretch it out with a rolling pin. Roll up from the side nearest you. Close the ends firmly. *If the dough is sticky, do this on a dusted surface..
- Place with the closed end down and let rise a second time for 30 minutes..
- When finished rising, boil one side of each bagel in hot water for 20 seconds each. Drain, line them up on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180℃..