Black Sesame Seed Bagels.
You can cook Black Sesame Seed Bagels using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Sesame Seed Bagels
- Prepare 240 grams of Bread flour.
- It’s 10 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- It’s 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 140 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Malt syrup (or sugar).
Black Sesame Seed Bagels step by step
- Make the dough in a bread maker. Start the "dough kneading course.".
- Divide the dough into 5 portions with a scraper, and roll into balls. Place the seams down, and cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel to prevent them from drying. Let rest for about 20 minutes..
- Place the seams up, and flatten the dough while pressing the air out with your fist. Tightly roll it up from the side nearest to you towards the middle of the dough..
- Stretch the dough sideways while smoothing out the surface until it becomes 20 cm long..
- Flatten one end, and wrap with the other end. Tightly close the seam. If it's hard to close, apply a small amount of water, then it will be easier..
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Let rise in the oven for 30 minutes at 40℃..
- Boil water in a pot, and cook the bagels. Place the top surface face down, and cook for 30 seconds. Flip, and cook for another 30 seconds. Drain the excess water, and return to the baking sheet..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes at 200℃..