Spicy Mango Paneer. A delicious tangy paneer delicacy combined with sweet fruity mango made spicy. My most recent mango obsession is chutney. My inspired version includes plenty of spice balanced with natural sweetness.
Potato Paneer Chicken Quinoa Sprouts Fish Spinach Chocolate More. For more recipes related to Spicy Mango Chicken Wings checkout Drums Of Heaven (Chicken Lollipops), Hot Thai Chilli Chicken. So after trying Paneer Mango Curry from that place, I wanted to try it at home too. You can have Spicy Mango Paneer using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Mango Paneer
- You need 5-6 of mangoes.
- It’s 1 cup of paneer.
- You need 1 of medium size onion cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare Bunch of green onions.
- It’s 2 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- You need of For marinate the paneer.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Hector Gomez. mango pickle recipe with step by step photos. Spicy, hot and tangy pickle made using raw unripe Maavadu Recipe / Vadu Mango Pickle Recipe – Yummy Tummy. Mango Lassi is a soothing cold drink for hot summer days or to brighten up any meal. This pale drink is a blend of mango and yogurt.
Spicy Mango Paneer step by step
- First roughly chopped the mangoes then in a blender,add mangoes,dry red chilli,garlic don’t add water blend it to a fine paste, now heat a kadai add the prepared mango puree stir it then add chilli garlic paste,honey cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn off the heat once done keep it aside now in a mixing bowl add the paneer cubes and other spices and corn flour mix it keep it rest for 10 minutes then deep fry those paneer cubes,now heat a kadai add oil add chopped garlic sauté it for 1 minutes.
- Then add onion cubes sauté it for few minutes then add fried paneer cubes add the prepared mango puree toss it put some green onions mix it turn off the heat garnish it with some ripe chopped mangoes roasted sesame seeds……
- Ready to serve..
A popular drink in Indian restaurants. Spicy Indian Mango Pickle. by: Nik Sharma. OTT media technology consulting and solution delivery. Big company thinking, small company pace. A Food Blog with simple and day-to-day recipes from Indian Cuisine.