Paneer capsicum gravy. Kadai paneer recipe with instructions to make gravy & dry versions. Add the sauteed onion, capsicum and paneer that we has set aside. Paneer capsicum recipe with step by step photos – this is one of my favorite curry recipe which has This shimla mirch paneer is a rich and delicious gravy Made with cream and fried cashew nuts.
Paneer capsicum masala recipe is a rich cashew nut based restaurant style gravy with cottage cheese(paneer) and bell pepper. Paneer is one of the rich sources of protein. There are variety of dishes that are cooked using paneer. You can have Paneer capsicum gravy using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer capsicum gravy
- Prepare 15-20 cubes of Paneer.
- It’s 10 of capsicum cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- You need 0.25 cup of corn.
- It’s 20 of green peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of curd(yogurt) or more.
- It’s 1 tsp of cream.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom seeds.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 0.75 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5-10 of cashews soaked and turned to coarse paste.
- You need 0.25 tsp of Garamond masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of jaggery/sugar.
One of the best dishes that can be made from paneer is, green peas-paneer gravy. Home » Curries & Gravies » Chilly Paneer in Tomato Capsicum Gravy. This vegetarian gravy consists of paneer, bell peppers and tomato. Its, thick, creamy and very appetizing.
Paneer capsicum gravy instructions
- In a pan add butter and roast paneer until it turns golden brown.
- In the same pan add capsicum and corn and roast it..
- Now add 1 tsp of oil. Sauté Bay leaf + cumin seeds + cardamom seeds + cinnamon stick + cloves + kasuri methi till it turns aromatic. Now add onion to it and coriander powder + cumin powder..
- To the same pan after onion turns golden brown add tomato + coriander leaves and sauté well. Add turmeric + salt + chilli powder and sauté well..
- Now add 4 tsp curd + cashew paste + jaggery. Add water based on thickness you want. Now add capsicum + green peas + paneer + corn. Close the lid and boil..
- Now add cream + Garam masala + coriander leaves and in simmer boil for 2-3 minutes. Serve it with roti..
Finally remove from heat add in the cream and mix well. Milk is also a good substitute for cream and helps in thickening the gravy. Shahi Paneer Capsicum is my ALLLL Time Fav vegetarian entree and if you have grown up in It's a creamy, flavorful and delicious paneer recipe that's served in thick luscious cream gravy. Kadai Paneer Gravy Recipe – Ingredients. Capsicum Mushroom Paneer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Curries.