Paneer burji recipe. Paneer Bhurji is a popular and delicious North Indian breakfast recipe made from crumbled paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese). This Paneer Bhurji Recipe is Punjabi Style and way it is made in my home. Paneer bhurji recipe – Easy, healthy and quick paneer dish that can be had with bread, roti or Paneer bhurji is a popular North Indian dish made of Indian cottage cheese aka panner, herbs and.
How To Make Paneer Bhurji Recipe. Let's talk about this North Indian Recipe – paneer bhurji. Simplest way to make scrambled cottage cheese without onion, garlic This is the easiest recipe to make paneer bhurji when you have no time to make a wholesome dish. You can have Paneer burji recipe using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer burji recipe
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Chopped Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of Chopped tomato.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 of coriander powder.
- You need As needed of turmic powder.
- You need 1 tbs of garm masala.
- It’s 1 tbs of butter.
- You need As needed of Jeera.
- Prepare of Salt according to your taste.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Kasturi methi.
- You need of coriander leaves finely chopped.
About Paneer Bhurji Recipe: Paneer crumbled and cooked with cashew nuts, tomato, kasuri methi and a variety of spices. Paneer bhurji is just the ieal dish as a side for lunch paired with curd and. Paneer bhurji is a quick and easy recipe to make, made from crumbled paneer simmered in spicy tomato gravy. Paneer bhurji tastes great with roti, paratha, or even with regular bread!
Paneer burji recipe step by step
- Take a pan add required oil,cumin seed, onion, green chillies, garlic, ginger cook for it 2-3 min. Then add capsicum, tomato and cook for sometime till tomatoes becomes soft.Add garm masala, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmic powder, black pepper, kasuri methi and mix it..
- Now add butter salt,black pepper and paneer mix it well.Cook for it 3-5 min on medium flame.Lastly add coriander leaves and serve with chapati..
Paneer Bhurji Recipe – Quick & Easy Recipe. I often make this for Paneer Bhurji Sandwich or Roti. Paneer Bhurji is a popular north indian dish made from scrambled paneer. Paneer bhurji or scrambled paneer is a popular mildly spiced North Indian breakfast which is served as a side dish with paratha. When you have extra milk at home you always end up making payasam or kheer.