Paneer butter masala. Paneer butter masala also known as butter paneer is a restaurant style rich, creamy and delicious paneer dish prepared using butter. It is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants similar to. Paneer butter masala with video and step by step photos.
Just in case you are wondering, paneer butter masala is also known as paneer makhani. Creamy Restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make at home. This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!). You can cook Paneer butter masala using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer butter masala
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onion.
- You need 5 of cashew & 5 almond.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chilli powder (adjust according to your spice level).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, 2 tbsp oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of tspn salt.
- Prepare 0.5 lbs of paneer cut into small cubes.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
It has a mild sweet taste and pairs. Paneer Butter Masala is also known as Butter Paneer. It is a delicious, rich and buttery dish of I never use onion in paneer butter masala gravy. Whereas, I always use it to make paneer makhani.
Paneer butter masala step by step
- Marinade the paneer with all the ingredients under marinade and keep aside for atleast 30 mins. Soak the cashews and almonds in hot water for ten mins.
- Add oil to the pan and sauté the paneer till it turns golden brown and keep it aside.
- Add oil to the pan and add finely chopped onions to it once hot. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté till the onion turns brown.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Let the mixture cool and then blend it to a fine paste along with soaked almonds and cashews.
- Add butter to the pan and add the blended paste to it..
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt according to your taste and cook for 2 mins with lid closed..
- Now add garam masala and paneer and let it cook on low for ten minutes.
- Add kasuri methi and cream and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it with roti or rice..
This creamy and delicious Paneer Butter Masala is such a breeze in the Instant Pot. Paneer Butter Masala is essentially one of the simplest yet satiating Indian accompaniment made using dollops of fresh cream, paneer and spices. Paneer butter masala aka Butter paneer is delicious, creamy, rich, buttery, spicy and vibrant looking onion-tomato gravy with soft, succulent paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubes in it. This paneer butter masala recipe is a fool proof one and tastes great with any kind of roti or plain old jeera rice. If you like Indian vegetarian food this one will tick all the boxes for you.