How to make Matar Paneer Recipe. Matar paneer is a restaurant style creamy, delicious and rich peas paneer curry. Make a smooth puree without adding water. Heat oil and add the cumin seeds.
I made Dhaba Style Matar Paneer, which I had on my recent road trip to North India. We stopped at a road side dhaba for our meal and ordered this Matar Paneer. One of the most popular Punjabi dishes, matar paneer is a really simple dish to prepare and is packed with rich flavours. You can cook How to make Matar Paneer Recipe using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How to make Matar Paneer Recipe
- You need 1 Cup of Paneer -.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Seeds Powder -.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Tomato Paste -.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Garam Masala -.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Salt -.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder -.
- It’s 1 Cup of Onions -.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Coriander Seeds Powder -.
- You need 1 Cup of Green Peas -.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoon of Ginger Garlic Paste -.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Chilli Powder -.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies -.
Cottage cheese and fresh green peas cooked in ghee with onions and spices into a creamy gravy, is one of my favourite. Nutritionist Recommended High Protein Recipe . Matar Paneer is one of the most popular North Indian paneer dishes. It is a simple preparation which can be made with the easily available, everyday ingredients in our kitchen.
How to make Matar Paneer Recipe step by step
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a bowl. Fry for five minutes and then add green chillies. Fry paneer at the meantime. Heat 2 tsp oil in a bowl. Fry diced paneer bits. Paneer shouldn't be fried, however it is likely to soon be tastier when fried. Fry till paneer turns gold brown and then move it to some plate. As onions turn translucent, add 1/2 tsp peppermint powder, 1 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and mix..
- Allow it to simmer for one moment. Insert green peas. Cook for 45 minutes. Cook till oil pops out of coconut paste. Insert two tsp peppermint powder, 2 tsp coriander seeds powder, 1 tsp cumin seeds powder, then two tsp salt and mix. Add 1 cup water, then Add fried paneer. Close lid and cook. After sausage thickens, add 1/2 tsp garam masala powder. Cut off the cooker and scatter coriander leaves. Drink chepathis or rotis..
- For More Information Please Visit Our website.https://punjabidesifoods.com/matar-paneer-recipe-masala-hindi/.
Learn how to make Matar Paneer (also called Mattar Paneer or Mutter Paneer Masala), a popular vegetarian Indian side dish recipe with paneer and green peas in an onion-tomato-cashew gravy. Mattar Paneer is a fantastic side dish for roti and pulao, perfect for when you have guests. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered The combination of soft paneer and sweet green peas makes this dish one of its kind. I am sharing today how to make creamy restaurant style matar paneer at home. This Matar Paneer recipe is a wholesome North Indian dish that is made from fresh paneer and green peas.