You can cook Paneer Kolhapuri using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Kolhapuri
- You need 250 gms of Paneer.
- Prepare of Onion2.
- You need 3 of Tomato.
- Prepare of Ginger garlic1tbsp.
- You need 4 of Red chilli.
- You need of Coconut1/2 cup grated.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds1tsp.
- It’s of Fennel1tsp.
- It’s of Green chilli2.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Jeera,tejpatta dalchini Black pepper,cloves cardamom.
- Prepare of Turmeric1tsp.
- Prepare of Dhania pdr1tsp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil and ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coriander.
- You need cup of Fresh cream1/4.
- You need 10 of Cashews.
Paneer Kolhapuri instructions
- Grate coconut. Dry roast the coconut,red chilli,black pepper,cardamom,sesame seeds Lastly add cashews and cool it.Make a paste by adding some water..
- Cut paneer in to cubes..
- In a pan pour oil add cumin and ginger green garlic paste.Saute it on a low flame..
- Add coasely ground onion paste. Let the onions turn brown. Add turmeric..
- Now add ground tomato and green chilli..
- Add the ground coconut masala..
- Add coriander pdr and salt..
- Let this Cook for a while in slow flame..
- Its time to add paneer cubes.Add water to get desired consistensy.Add green coriander also..
- Let it simmer for 5 min.so that masala is absorbed into paneer cubes..
- Transfer into a dish.Garnish with cream and coriander..
- Serve with tandoori roti or nan or tawa roti..