Palak Paneer. Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer – soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese).
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You can have Palak Paneer using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- You need 100 gm of Spinach.
- Prepare 50 gms of Paneer.
- You need 2 of Tomato 1 green chilli.
- It’s of Onion1.
- Prepare of Bhuna jeera1tsp.
- You need of Coriander pdr1tsp.
- You need of Garlic cloves 2.
- It’s of Ginger 1 ".
- You need 2 of Elaichis.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Dry roasted muskmelon seeds.
Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base You may know this recipe as Saag Paneer, but this recipe is actually called Palak Paneer, or. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India.
Palak Paneer instructions
- Clean paalak and boil it without a lid in 1 cup of water then blend also..
- Cut onion and boil with garlic cloves in 1 cup water till it gets tender..
- Mix ginger, dhania pdr, jeera pdr, elaichi,green chilli..
- Grind the onion content in mixer..
- Boil tomato and make puree.
- Now heat a wok and add onion mixture. Saute it..
- Add tomato puree.Give a good boil stirring it well for 5 min..
- Add ground palak and cook well..
- Now add paneer cubes. Add salt and sugar..
- Transfer it in a serving dish. Garnish with roasted muskmelon seeds..
- Serve and have it too..
- It really tastes well..
Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker! Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Palak Paneer is an Indian spinach and cheese curry.