Creamy Paalak Paneer.
You can have Creamy Paalak Paneer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Paalak Paneer
- You need 100 gm of Paalak.
- Prepare of Paneer 50 gms cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn boiled.
- Prepare of For Masaala —onion 1 tomato 1.
- You need of Garlic cloves 4.
- You need of Ginger 1 ".
- It’s 5 of Cashews soaked in water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dhania pdr.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Jeera pdr.
- Prepare 2 of elaichi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 glass of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Fresh cream1tbsp.
Creamy Paalak Paneer instructions
- Grind all the masaala ingredients..
- Boil cleaned paalak in water without lid for 5 mts..
- Seive it. When cool grind it..
- Heat ghee in kadhai.Add ground masaala.Saute it turns till pink in colour..
- Now add paneer.Saute it with bhuna masaalas.Now add ground paalak,salt and sugar.Add boiled corn also. Boil for five minutes more. Take out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Creamy paalak paneer is ready to serve..