Paneer(cottage cheese) in lemon garlic sauce.. -Cottage cheese cubes cooked in garlic and lemon flavoured sauce. Ingredients for Paneer in Garlic Lemon Sauce Recipe. Paneer(cottage cheese) is the most widely used fresh cheese in Indian recipes.
When onion become translucent add bell peppers & baby. Paneer is the star ingredient in some of my most favorite Indian dishes — and probably yours too! I often find myself scooping just one more nibble of chewy, milky-tasting paneer from the Paneer is a type of fresh cheese, meaning you can make it and eat it right away — no aging or culturing required. You can cook Paneer(cottage cheese) in lemon garlic sauce. using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer(cottage cheese) in lemon garlic sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic chopped finely.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 250 grams of paneer ( cottage cheese).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon rind.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 of dried chillies.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. The curry is made of the spinach puree, tomato, onion, ginger and garlic. I use lot of garlic because in my opinion spinach and garlic go really well together.
Paneer(cottage cheese) in lemon garlic sauce. step by step
- In a nonstick pan add olive oil. And heat the oil..
- Now to hot oil add red chillies and sauté till crisp..
- Add ginger and garlic and sauté till garlic is browned..
- Add paneer cubes (cottage cheese) to the pan…add salt…mixand cook on high heat till paneer is brown..
- Add red chill powder and black pepper powder lemon juice and lemon rind and cook on high heat for 4-5 mins….
- Let the cottage cheese cubes become brown ..
- Add honey and mix well..
Paneer or cottage cheese is a type of fresh cheese that's believed to have originated in the Indian sub-continent. It is used widely in Indian, oriental While on a tired day, you might settle for having Fried Rice with chilli garlic sauce or tomato ketchup, on a more leisurely day you would surely want. Cut the paneer/cottage cheese into cube size pieces. Palak Paneer is a traditional North Indian delicacy and is an integral part of the Punjabi cuisine. Add red chili powder and coriander powder and combine well.