Palak paneer. Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer – soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese).
It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer recipe – Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. In this palak paneer recipe, I have not blanched the spinach to prevent loss of nutrients. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak. You can have Palak paneer using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped spinach (frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 7 oz of paneer cheese cubed.
- You need 1 of red pepper to taste.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Indian Palak Paneer or (Spinach with Paneer) is delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in your Instant Pot or pressure cooker!
Palak paneer step by step
- Put oil in pan and heat up on medium-high heat.
- Add a cumin seed, if it crackles it is ready to add the seeds. saute until aromatic.
- Add the bay leaves, ginger and garlic and saute until lightly brown.
- Add onions and saute until golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and lower the heat to medium. Cook until tomatoes have cooked through. Add the salt, garam masala, and coriander.
- Add the spinach and half of the milk and raise the heat again to medium high. Saute until spinach is tender and the lower heat to medium and place cover on pan..
- Add the rest of the milk and reduce a little, add the paneer cheese and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until paneer has absorbed flavor and is tender.
- Serve hot with basmati rice or naan.
Learn How To Make Easy Palak Paneer Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this Cottage Cheese In Spinach Gravy at home and. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.