Paneer Sandwich. Paneer sandwich is a quick to make snack or breakfast. Indian cottage cheese aka paneer is spiced & then stuffed in the sandwich. Sandwich chutney recipe for paneer sandwich.
Paneer Sandwich is healthy and tastes delicious. This is a perfect lunch box option, especially for the kids. Excellent for kids lunch box ideas. You can have Paneer Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer Sandwich
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Chat Masala.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of chopped Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 6 of Whole Grain Bread slices.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Butter.
School lunch boxes are a big deal. Grilled Paneer Sandwich or paneer sandwich is easy sandwich recipe with paneer stuffing and grilled. This paneer sandwich is very filling making it perfect for breakfast , snack or kids. Paneer sandwich recipe is an easy sandwich recipe made with paneer or Indian cottage cheese.
Paneer Sandwich step by step
- Take crumbled paneer in to a bowl, then add roasted cumin powder, add ginger paste, tomatoes, black pepper, lemon juice, chat masala, coriander leaves, salt to taste and give it a good mix..
- Take bread slice and butter sides of the bread, now add stuffing and spread it evenly..
- Now top it with other slice of bread..
- Roast from both the sides until it gets nice crust..
- Serve with some salad, juice of fruits or wine..
Paneer Sandwich Recipe – Quick and easy sandwich recipe with cottage cheese aka paneer. The paneer stuffing mixture is uncooked. Here grated paneer is mixed with onion, capsicum, chillies and. Paneer sandwich is easy delicious, kid's favorite sandwich. It can also be a quick fix for a filling tea time snack for your whole family.