kadhai paneer – indian delicacy. Kadai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos. Kadai Paneer is a semi dry curry made with cottage cheese, bell peppers and indian The word Kadai refers to a humble Indian cookware which is similar to the Chinese wok but with steeper sides and more depth than. Paneer Moilee Recipe by Healthy Kadai.
You website is one stop destination for all the Indian Recepies. Appreciate you for taking time in making the videos demonstrating the way to cook. Kadai paneer is a very popular North Indian Curry made by paneer cooked in a red Indian gravy. You can have kadhai paneer – indian delicacy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of kadhai paneer – indian delicacy
- It’s 1 lb of paneer.
- It’s 2 large of capsicum.
- It’s 2 small of red chillies.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 12 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of green chilly.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander.
Kadai paneer is one of the easiest tasty Paneer dishes that can be made in minutes. It is a terrific blend of Indian spices combined with gentle pieces of cottage. Add the red chili powder, coriander powder and salt mix well. Add paneer and cook until coated with thick gravy.
kadhai paneer – indian delicacy step by step
- heat red chillies on a hot pan with a tablespoon of oil for a minute or two and make them sort of crispy..
- now take the red chillies and crush them with a pin roller.
- add one tablespoon of any edible oil in a pan and fry chopped capsicum and take them out of the pan and keep them aside..
- now crush the garlic cloves neatly with a pin roller and fry them in a pan with two tablespoon oil until the garlic turns little golden brown. now add coriander powder and the crushed chillies in the same pan and cook for half a minute..
- now add minced ginger and the green chilly in the pan..
- now add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook until the oil starts to separate..
- now add fenugreek seeds and salt to taste..
- now add cooked capsicum,paneer or cottage cheese pieces,coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for two to three minutes..
Kadai Paneer is very popular dish of the restaurants. Kadai or Karahi Paneer is one of the most favored dish of the restaurants. It is full of flavors and spices but nor very oily. Kadhai Paneer is also found in many a restaurants and typically serves as a good alternative for other main stream dishes like shahi paneer and korma. Kadhai Paneer is so called as it is prepared mostly in a Indian kadhai (round shaped heavy bottom pan), it combines the paneer with green bell peppers..