Shahi paneer. Shahi paneer recipe – Delicious, rich & creamy restaurant style shahi paneer. Shahi dishes originated in the royal kitchens of the Mughals and were meat based..shahi paneer masala recipe. it mainly includes recipes like, paneer hyderabadi, paneer ghee roast, paneer fried rice, paneer biryani, paneer butter masala, malai barfi, paneer frankie, matar paneer. Shahi Paneer, Shahi Paneer Sabzi. by Tarla Dalal.
It is usually a special occasion dish. Shahi paneer can be served with any Indian bread, such as naan or with rice. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals. You can have Shahi paneer using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shahi paneer
- You need 1/2 kg of paneer.
- You need 7-8 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions.
- Prepare 10-12 of cashewnuts grinded into powder form.
- It’s 1 of Sabut lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 cup of malai or Amul cream whichever is available.
- Prepare 200 gm of curd.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of kastori methi.
- You need 1 of small piece of dalchini.
- You need 1-2 of tejpatta.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 spoon of lal mirch powder.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of tomato chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of adrak.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves or according to your taste of garlic.
Shahi literally means royal in Hindi which means that Shahi Paneer is a royal paneer recipe from the Mughlai cuisine. Mughlai Shahi Paneer is an exotic dish made with Paneer (Indian Cheese) cooked in a rich, creamy onion-cashew sauce. It is an excellent combination with Shahi Pulav, Naan. How to make Shahi Paneer-Chunks of cottage cheese cooked in a rich creamy gravy.
Shahi paneer instructions
- First cut the tomatoes in to small pieces,i.e 4 pieces of one tomato.Also cut onions the same way.Now grind the cashewnut to powder form..
- Now take a pan and add one karchi oil to it (whichever you use) for cooking.Now put the timatoes,onion to them and saute till soft.Now add Sabut lal mirch and saute for a minute and switch off the gas and allow them to cool.Once they are cooled to room temperature grind them in the grinder adding curd to it to a fine paste..
- Make ginger garlic paste.Take a pan and add one spoon of oil and add the ginger garlic paste.Add tejpata and a small piece of dalchini.Now add cashewnut powder to it.Now add the tomato onion paste prepared above.Cook for 5-7 minutes.Add sauce,sugar,salt and lal mirch powder and then add malai or Amul cream whichever is available.Cook for 5-7minutes again.Add half tea spoin kastori methi abd stir for a minute.Finally cut the paneer pieces in half circle or shape of your desire..
- Take the paneer gravy on the serving tray and arrange paneer pieces on it and put the gravy on top of them and garnish with kasuri methi leaves..
A favourite with the vegetarians, paneer made from milk is quite common, especially paneer recipes are quite. Paneer is a type of cheese indigenous to the Indian subcontinent that is called for in many Indian recipes. Paneer is versatile dairy product and used to make sweets, snacks or curry vegetables. Shahi Paneer is a spicy Paneer dish.! It is undoubtedly one of the most popular dish liked by all and Shahi which means "Royal" and Paneer when translated is " Cottage Cheese" gives Shahi Paneer a.