Sprouts moong & paneer kulcha. How to make moong or mung bean sprouts easily at home? Use these moong sprouts in different recipes like sandwiches, curry and salads. Making moong sprouts at home is easier and better than getting readymade sprouts.
Most types of moong dal are made with split or skinned mung beans, which usually turn an off-white. Sprouting moong dals at home has been a common practice at my home and very often I add This sprouted moong dal salad is a flag bearer of health-meets-taste. Normally street food in India won't. You can have Sprouts moong & paneer kulcha using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprouts moong & paneer kulcha
- Prepare 1 bowl of Sprouts moong.
- You need 5 spoon of Boiled moong moong.
- It’s 5 spoon of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Paneer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green chilli and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Amchoor powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 bowl of Whole wheat flour for paratha.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Oil fr moin.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Curd.
- You need 1 spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cooking soda.
- It’s as needed of Butter for brushing.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped coriander for sprinkle to kulcha.
- It’s as needed of Curd for serving.
Moong sprouts are known for nutritional benefits. Moong Dal is Packed with protein and low carbs, green gram also called moong dal is extraordinary compared to other veggie lover superfoods. Mix moong sprouts, curd and salt to taste. Time doesn't include sprouting your beans/lentils.
Sprouts moong & paneer kulcha instructions
- First take a bowl & add whole wheat flour.
- Add curd sugar salt oil and cooking soda & mix very well & make dough like pratha.
- Keep a side dough for rest 20 min.
- Boiled potatoes & moong mash it.
- Take sprouts moong & panner & crush it.
- Take a bowl & add crush sprouts moong & panner mash potatoes & boiled moong.
- Add green chilli & garlic paste salt chopped coriander turmeric powder aamchor powder chat masala & garam masala & mix very well like dough.
- Make small ball.
- Make ready dough & roll kulcha add sprouts moong & panner stuffing & again roll & sprinkle coriander.
- Spread one side water on kulcha.
- Gas on medium flame make tawa & water side kulcha on it.
- See bubbles on kulcha & one side rost on direct medium slow flame.
- Ready kulcha & keep side & spread butter ya cheese.
- Ready & enjoy very healthy sprouts moong panner kulcha & serve to curd.
Perfectly cooked sprouted moong gives a very nice flavor to this dish. Sprouted moong is antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, immune system protective, and anti-carcinogeic. Then add the sprouted moong with little salt, mix it all together and finally add the shredded carrots. Sprouts are the cheapest and easiest way to get complete nutrition. My grandma starts her day by eating the moong sprouts.