Paneer bhurji with zero oil. Here is my zero oil recipe for a Protein packed paneer bhurji. A very simple recipe using not a single drop of oil. Paneer Bhurji Recipe with step by step photos.
Bhurji means scrambled so here the paneer is crumbled and then cooked with onion, tomato and spices. This dish comes together rather quickly and tastes great with roti or paratha or with toast. Paneer Bhurji or Paneer Bhujia – is a quick, delicious and one of the best paneer dishes of scrambled Indian cottage cheese in tomato onion masala and spices. You can cook Paneer bhurji with zero oil using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer bhurji with zero oil
- You need 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 1 TSP of jeera.
- Prepare 5-6 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Let's talk about this North Indian Recipe – paneer bhurji. Scrambled Indian cottage cheese masala specifically means paneer bhurji recipe in. Paneer bhurji recipe – Easy, healthy and quick paneer dish that can be had with bread, roti or paratha. Also can be used to make kathi rolls, sandwiches.
Paneer bhurji with zero oil step by step
- Take nonstick pan and dry roast jeera and peppercorn.
- When they turn brown add onion, green chillies and capsicum and dry roast on low flame.
- After 5 minutes add tomatoes and all dry spices and 1 tbsp water..
- Cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add scrambled paneer and mix well..
- Again cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes add chopped fresh coriander leaves and switch off the flame. Bhurji is ready to be served..
Paneer bhurji is a popular North Indian dish made of Indian cottage cheese aka panner, herbs and spice powders. It is eaten with roti, chapati, paratha. paneer bhurji is made from paneer, tomatoes, onions, spices and pav bhaji masala which are cooked together on a non stick tava. To make dry paneer bhurji, first heat the oil in a tava (griddle) or a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds. Paneer bhurji is a delightful and spicy paneer dish. Paneer bhurji is a quick and easy recipe to make, made from crumbled paneer simmered in spicy tomato gravy.