Chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. You can have Chilli paneer using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli paneer
- You need 2 tbsps of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of plain flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Paneer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 4 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tbsps of soy sauce.
- You need of Spring onions chopped.
Easy Chilli Paneer Recipe: Step by Step Chilli Paneer Recipe, Tips to make Chilli Paneer at home Yearning for a Chinese delicacy, which is easy and delicious, then this Chilli Paneer recipe is perfect. Paneer Chili or Chilli Paneer is an Indo Chinese Appetiser devoured by all, this spicy & tangy stir fried cottage cheese dish is a perfect one to serve as a. chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to. Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Indian Restaurants. This is one of the Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare.
Chilli paneer step by step
- Add corn flour plain flour salt and water. Mix it well to a pouring consistency.
- Dip paneer into batter,coat them well and deep fry.
- Take another pan, heat some oil, add garlic, ginger, green chillies, capsicum to it. Sauté them and Stir fry it..
- Now add all the sauces to it and mix them well.
- Add water and let it boil for 2 mins..
- Add salt and fried paneer to it and cook for another 2 min..
- Finally add some spring onions and mix well.
It is made from paneer (soft cheese). Chilli paneer is a famous Indo-Chinese dish that's sweet, spicy and tangy! My version is healthier than what you'll find in restaurants and it's also much easier to make (no need to deep-fry anything!). Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures. Here is how to do a spicy chilli paneer recipe.